Monday 23 May 2011

Performance OVER

All four performances of "Closure" at The Cochrane Theatre are officially over. It was a really long and tiring week prepping for the shows and now they're finally finished! Friends and family came to the show and were extremely complimentary of the film and I'm so proud of what Sabrina, Gareth, Richard and myself achieved. It has definitely been my favorite project at Central St Martins and although I can't watch the film anymore because of how sick I am of the sound of my own voice, it will always be there for me to look back on.

Unfortunately I did not get very good photo's from the show because I was up in the sound box and the projector was in the way. So what I do have I will post on here until the professional ones are released.









Now I have two weeks before my final assessment. These two weeks will be devoted to printing/cropping/cutting/glueing/writing/cramming/getting stressed and nervous. 


No comments:

Post a Comment